Thursday, November 6, 2008

Peer Review Recap, Part 3



The Google Docs was again a very good resource for us to use. I like the way in which it is like using Microsoft tracking. Everything worked well for me; however, I wish that I would have received more feedback on my paper. I think that would have given me more direction in shaping my own paper. Unlike last time, the tools were familiar and did not cause me to burst a blood vessel.

The major difference between the last peer review and this one is that we are not using Wetpaint. Wetpaint was difficult to manage and not fun at all. Looking through the other blogs I can see that my sentiments are echoed. My colleagues seem to generally like Google Docs and I agree with them. The repeating pattern in my blog reflections are that I wish to receive more info and that I want to use the editing tool of my choice: Google Docs.

However, I did like the collaboration with the other class. That step was pretty cool. Looking through one other blog I found a person that supported that idea as well. I see that people are not very happy about the feedback that was given. I will try to do better next time. I probably did not give good enough feedback. I've learned that I want more feedback, so I will have to make a greater effort to give more in-depth comments. Overall, this peer review process is useful and extremely helpful.



No comments: